Fly Tying
airedale

Realistic Fly Swaptest

No, I didn't really get the prizes. I had several people say they were sending some, but no one has sent anything...

Can't wait for the last two to send theirs.

mine are on the way as well as the prizes iam sending with them. sorry i took so long every one ive been sick for awhile just starting to get better. jim pm sent. dave

Mine are on the way - sorry for being late

Both are sub-surface b/c my Hex Lim dry fell apart :wallbash:

I Am Dieing to See All these flies :bugeyes: It is absolutely killing me :wallbash:

I know That the Wait is well worth it!

tyrite

Airedale -

In my box you will find some custom sulphur dubbing and 2 Grade 1 quarter capes (grizzly and rusty brown). Please take one of the quarter capes for yourself and give one with the custom dubbing to the winner. Hopefully you will receive my package today or tomorrow.

Sorry again everyone for my delay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Anyone who has Rob's DVD will recognize my patterns :headbang:

I got a package today and the name is familiar. Dave. Great ties! :headbang:

glad to hear you got the flies. and i think me and you been in a couple of swaps together befor not sure right off hand.

Got the final package today! You guys WILL love this stuff. :headbang: :bugeyes: :headbang: Just some last minute preparations/specifications by the tyers and the contest will officially open! :headbang:

just wanted to know how are we going to determend who the winner is.to we vote on the flys or should we have other members vote as well . cant wait to see all of the flys

I'm gonna put up a poll for the website. Sorry I haven't gotten it up yet. I have been sick all week... Must have eaten some peanut butter in my sleep...

I'm gonna put up a poll for the website. Sorry I haven't gotten it up yet. I have been sick all week... Must have eaten some peanut butter in my sleep...

Perhaps its because you were too busy doing the scam contest you have going on the Taxidermy.net that you just got busted BIG time for?? You are a liar and a crook that plays on people god nature and willingness to help out kids and newbies...

For all those who would like to know what this person is about... Go to the link and see for yourselves.. He apparently has great fun at doing these contests that basically gets trusting people to send him stuff at OUR Expense.... On the taxidermy.net site it was a contest supposedly for kids ... Only thing is the winners addy all went to THIS guy.. And he hasnt been able to talk his way out of it this time. He is a scam artists and will take everything he can get from anyone that will fall for his line..

And he goes by several names.. Tony Baratta, Anthony Barrata, Jim, etc..

Here is the link so you all can see what a scammer this guy is...

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,130179.0.html

I know nothing about fly tying other than that this guy is wasting your valuable time and skills just to get some stuff from you. Hate to see him pull this stuff on even more people..