Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
majestyja

your fav caddis swap

Yae i hear you Maj, I have had several of the same in My swap as well.

I think we got a lot of new talent 'round here but we just need to get them up to speed on swappin'

Justin

Received! :headbang:

Damn nice flies, can I just say that I am all kinds of excited about using the foam assed caddis! I'll be using this fly as a benchmark for the dozen I try to tie. (I hope they come out as good because it looks like one deadly fly.)

Thanks for hosting!

Jeff (Majestyja) - I have a question on the hook you used for your fly (black caddis). Is it an alec jackson soft hackle or north country spider hook ? - I like the finish (nickel) and have been contemplating ordering some, as I have been reading Syl Nemes "Soft Hackles" and Dave Hughes "Wet Flies" lately, and tying a few.

Again, nice flies guys, and I may have a few "how did you do that" questions once I sit down to tie some of these.

regards,

Michael

I don't remember the info about the hooks, i just used what in my materials box. I traded some grizzly hackle for those hooks a while back, I don't have the info on them.

tight lines

Yes.

I got mine yesterday. Great tying guys.

Man, the Canadian postal system sucks.

It costs me like 7 bucks to send a package down there, and it cost 1.25 to send it back. Man.

Oh, well.

Thanks for holding the swap majestyja.

Justin

Received mine as well, great tying guys! I really like the one from pickin6ofem, that one is cool!