Fly Tying
the saltydog

Caddis Pupa

This is my first submission, I hope you enjoy it. This will be the fly that I'm sending for the 'Go To' swap. I'm not the best photog, there is a little glare off the wire that might make it seem like I coated the wired - but it is not coated at all.

yo salty.........that is a great looking fly........I love the hook style..........I tie my caddis on the mustad hook.......gives them a more life like appearance...............

and I am not a funny guy, usually pretty gruff............just seems stupid stuff always happens when I am near..........you know, the usual.....snake crawling up from the hood of your car while driving--it slithers over the windshield and onto the road.......things like that............

vinny

Nice fly. I think Im going to have to try that out on my home water. Only problem for me is CDC :wallbash: hate it hate it hate it. Really only because I don't have any proven technique, just what I "winged" together. specific advice on tying in CDC would be greatly appreciated.