Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
E. Oregon Midge

Green E Dee

I am happy with this fishing fly except the far wing. would have retied it in except i don't have a bunch of parrot tail even thow i own the bird it came of off. next 1 i will switch thread direction :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Rocky

Hi Rocky, I do a size 20 fly called navel lint, it is grey muskrat body with a rib of copper. I have caught more 20 + inch fish on this than I can remember. My point is go fish it, I think you will have great luck and a good time. And isn't our goal two things, impressing fish, and impressing fishers? just not always at the same time.

Cheers Futzer, aka Jeff.

i like this flie alot, the yellow and green to the black, the only thing that disturbs me is the head... orry, but i think you need some good headcement that builds the head smoth as a glas bead...

C

Thanks guys. C i took the pic. with no finish on it but it is finished now. head cement doesn't adhere to the head because of the wax i use

Thanks again

Rocky

ups, sorry about that Rocky. i did not pay enough attention... hope you can forgive me.

C