Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
littleman

recent fishing trip

Nice little fat brown. Did you have him for dinner? Ok with the other post on what you should fish or how? Now you have to tell us just how you caught these fish? :yahoo:

i have to be honest i do keep some of my fish but this brown i couldnt kill it, it put up a great fight and had beutiful colors. some fish i catch i know they will be caught ten minutes later and kept. so i will keep those fish but this brown i really thought he had a chance at living. so i let him go

Beautiful brown, littleman! What did you catch him on?

PS - I admire the fact that you let this fish go. Nice to see this kind of conservation in a gentleman of your years.

<<<<-----JEALOUS! :lol:

Seriously, that's a nice fish...someday I'll find some like that to "target"

nice fish, i have never had much luck on wooly buggers, actually none lol.................but i might have to give them another shot again this summer

yeah, give them another shot they truly work. but keep trying different colors, sometimes i would fish for three hours with a olive one but then tie a white one on and catch a fish my first cast.