Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Happy Birthday FTF

LOL

That gives a whole new meaning to the word "stone face". blink.gif

Congrats to Will and the countless hours he spends working on the site. It's a real pleasure to be part of something that is so entertaining and educational.

Well i will second that Rick.I think this site as surpassed all that was intended at the start and keeps growing more by the day.

Happy B-day to the site and to its designer Will for the exceptional hard work that he has put into it and all the moderators for their work to.It is up to them now to step up with the rest of the members to keep things running WELL,While Will is bumbed up.

Rick-Trout traveler

I would just like to thanks each and every member who posted information and shared there ideas here on this site.

No one person can know it all, and each person is an expert on his home water. When we share fly and bug and streamer patterns that we have had success with on our home water or share our experiences, we increase the knowledge base of which we each can draw upon.

And of coarse I would like to thank Will who provided us with this site and worked so hard to make it a success.

Will really needs your prayers at this time and I know everyone who reads this message can understand that even the pain of his injuries will not match his pain of missing the rest of this season’s fly fishing. (The sport which he loves)

But the most important thing is that he makes a full recovery and is able to wade and fish the streams and lakes next season.

God Speed

OSD,

Yeah, I agree with you osd. I will keep will in my prayers. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I know I am a day late, but Happy Birthday. Last year on 7 - 22, this site got started and so did my life as a daddy. What a good day in history! Happy Birthday the FTF and to my daughter Madison.