Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
yellow bomber

Eastern Canada Swap

Just joined the site and was wondering what kind of interest there would be in organizing a swap with us Maritime Canada folk. I'm in NB and have been tying for just over a year, but have some killer bomber patterns that have filled my tags 4 yrs running. I see that you have to particpate in 3 swaps before you can host one and was wondering if anyone from NB, NS, PEI or the Grand Ole Rock (home province) has the "qualifications" to get one of these under way!

Cheers

I would love to but I am hosting one right now and you are only allowed to host one at a time. :dunno: If no one picks it up after mine runs in may then I'll host it. B)

I'd join but I'm not from the Martimes....Ontario...but I'll tie Maritimepatterns anyday.

If no one picks up on this n the next week, I'll host one.

Right on! I haven't been a part of a swap yet and am really looking forward to it. Thanks for the responses, hopefully we can get a few of us together and get something rolling.

Cheers

I've yet to participate in a swap but I'd like to try.Maybe this one will be more up my alley, I'll give it a shot.PM me with where I need to send and all the specs :headbang: