Fly Tying
Scott V

Bluegill top water fly swap

Received flies today. They look great! Thanks to everyone. Unfortunately we couldn't receive Rich's, sounded like a great fly.

Thanks Scott for hosting.

Steve

got mine yesterday, great flies everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yhanks fer hosting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks to everyone that made this swap a successful one, I plan on having another one in September just do not know what type of fly it will be yet. More than likely it will be a streamer type for trout.

Scott - My Poppers have made it back home. It's a shame that they didn't arrive in time. I'll be looking for your next swap.

Well, this is kinda weird and kinda funny too... Since Scott and I live in the same neck of the woods, I was able to hand over my flies for this swap when he and I went fishing together. Long story short, we were never able to connect up again--he's working when I'm fishing, I'm working when he's fishing, life and family stuff, you know the routine. All that to say Scott was kind enough to mail the flies to me, and, "wow!" You guys did an awesome job. Thanks Scott for hosting, and thanks to you all for some great flies.

John