Fly Tying
Al Beatty

Having Funs

Very nice Russ. I own the 70-200 F/2.8 and love it. That coupled with the D700 has been awesome. ThresherShark also shoots on a D300 and spent a considerable amount of time shooting the 70-200 and has produced some wonderful portraits. That lens on 2.8 extended all the way out on 200mm makes for some creamy backgrounds. It has become a nice portrait lens for some ;)

Attached is an example:

4035753445_281044650d_o.jpg

Congrats on your new lens Al - macro is a lot of fun!

4oclock.jpg

Hi jimk,

That macro shot is really interesting. What camera/lens combo did you use? Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Gretchen & Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

That macro shot is really interesting. What camera/lens combo did you use? Take care & ...

www.btsflyfishing.com

Thanks Al The Camera is a Canon 20D with the Canon 100mm f2.8 macro lens. The flower is a "four-o'clock"

www.btsflyfishing.com

Thanks Al The Camera is a Canon 20D with the Canon 100mm f2.8 macro lens. The flower is a "four-o'clock"

Hi jmk,

I'll leave you alone after this question, "Did you make the rods in your avitar?" (If that little pic to the left of the message box isn't an avitar, someone please tell me what it's called). Take care & ...

www.btsflyfishing.com