Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
txflytier

my first

Hi all

For those of you that were here when I went on my first trout fishing trip here or some pics. I was in Blue Ridge GA in July of 09.

post-18628-1265248679_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248729_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248760_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248785_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248870_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248893_thumb.jpg

post-18628-1265248915_thumb.jpg

That's a gorgeous stretch of water! And I love the little bows! They can be a lot of fun. Reminds me of a day I had this past fall on Glacier Creek in Rocky Mountain. The only fish I kept catching on the upper stretch were brookies about that size... still had a good time with them. I was on a similar tree-lined stretch of water. Below I was connecting to some nice browns.

I live in North GA. so if you ever get back over this way holler and I can take you to some other places.

Congrats!

That's a gorgeous stretch of water! And I love the little bows! They can be a lot of fun. Reminds me of a day I had this past fall on Glacier Creek in Rocky Mountain. The only fish I kept catching on the upper stretch were brookies about that size... still had a good time with them. I was on a similar tree-lined stretch of water. Below I was connecting to some nice browns.

Yea it was a very pretty and sometimes small it was hard at times to cast with my 9' 5wt but thanks for the barrel cast it was fun. The guy I was fishing with had a 4.5' or 5' 4wt and he was able to cast alittle better but for my first outing it didnt matter it was ablast.

I live in North GA. so if you ever get back over this way holler and I can take you to some other places.

Congrats!

I will have to remenber that if I ever get back arround there. It was really pretty up there in the mountains Blue Ridge is a very cool place. The old town is very cool.

txflytier