Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Dble Haul

I'm here....

Some of you may know me from anther board....I think that you all have a great thing going here. I couldn't resist hopping aboard and joining this gang. biggrin.gif

I live in central CT, and primarily flyfish for warmwater (large and smallmouth bass, pike, panfish) and coastal saltwater (stripers, bluefish, weakfish, shad, albacore, bonito) fish. I also chase trout once in a while too to keep a variety.

I tie 99% of the patterns that I use and find a great deal of gratification catching fish on flies that I've created. It's a great way to pass the cold months, and to restock a flybox with a currently hot pattern during the fishing season.

Will and Chris....congratulations on your forum here. Very well done. Now I know where you two have been hiding. tongue.gif

Oh, I've also joined this forum to try and keep the peace between DFix and Striblue. Those guys are nothing but trouble. rolleyes.gif

Dble Haul,

Welcome to the forum and I must say it's nice to have you here. Thanks for the compliments on the site, we have had it up for about 3 months now and things seem to be really doing good. Make yourself comfortable around here and we try to promote that this is a laid back environment without much in the way of rules or restrictions so do and say what you please! We hope to see you around here often headbang.gif

-Will

Welcome Dble, nice to have you aboard. Smallie is being modest, this is the best damn fly fishing board on the net. headbang.gif

TroutBum

Mr. Dble Haul -

I strongly resent your disparaging inference regarding the Right Honourable Mayor and Myself. Please be advised you will hear from my representatives regarding your inconsiderate assessment of my character and personality posthaste.

......oh, wait a minute - this isn't SponsorshipLitigationTort.Com??? rolleyes.gif

Dble Haul,

Welcome from all the nuts!!!! Hope to pick up some tips from you and everyone else. Again Welcome.

Fatman

hey Mark,

don't worry about ol' Dave...I keep him on a short leash unless I feel the need to sic him on undesirables.....us Southern Boys stick together, even if he is a Yankee once removed! tongue.gif