Fly Tying
geozip

Wooly bugger Swap

Addy please!

And while I was in Maine for 2 weeks I tried the bugger out and they look crazy when wet and ungulate like crazy. Also caught 20+ smallies, 10 bluegills and some largemouth bass

Addy sent!!

ok mine are done need and addy sorry it took so long got caught up in a diver swap.... PITA if ya ask me..

Addy sent!!! :headbang:

address?

ok mine are done need and addy sorry it took so long got caught up in a diver swap.... PITA if ya ask me..

Addy sent!!! :headbang:

Received flies from rich mc and avril !!! What a great bunch of flies :headbang: :headbang:

I will be posting pictures soon.

geozip

Quick remider, please place toe tags on your flies. Also, flies must be sent in a none crush proof container. This is to protect our postal enployies from getiing hooks in fingers!!

geozip

Everyone, we have had a second person drop. We now have thirteen swappers. For everyone that has sent flies in already, I will send the un-swapped flies back.

geozip

Two weeks left before the end of this swap!! If you need an address to send your flies, please ask. I will send out PM's to the people I have not received address request from.

Geozip