Fly Tying
Druce

"Somethin' Else" Henry Cowen pattern

hey all was browsing the net for good small baitfish patterns and came across this pattern called "Somethin' Else" its a Henry Cowen pattern, dont know the guy but his pattern sure looks perfect for what im looking for, does anyone know where to find the instructions on it or maybe even some good photos to takes guesses.

a sincere thank you in advance.

Druce :coffee:

Druce,

I Found some pics one has bead chain eyes http://popperblog.dppoppers.com/wp-content...ething-else.jpg

and this one

http://www.henrycowenflyfishing.com/upload...dfin-769557.jpg

wasnt sure how to post a link so you'll have to copy and paste it

John

unfortunetly i could not get to the first like some 404 error but it is the same blog where i found the first and only photo Photo

the second link tho does look very similar, to the first photo, i think it may be the same pattern but with larger eyes, i guess its just a clouser of some sort. thanks a lot for the help MowestFlyfisher. :) i feel like im getting somewhere hehehe. Thanks again.

well I called him and left a message asking him about the fly and if he could call me back.. :)

hahaha yeah i tried leaving a message too but his voice mail was full! and Yes that last pic is the same one i saw and wish i had instructions for god damn! :help: it just looks like such a great fly! the one in the pic is the same size range im looking for, do you think thats a size 10 or 8 hook? the gap looks much wider than that of 10 and 8 mustad signatures

The guy has a web site (Henry Cowen) but on his list of patterns it dosnt have that one, aaaaa! i gotta know! :shocking:

I went and became a member and looked for it a couple days ago but looks like you are a better searcher than me :)