Fly Tying
NJ All Day

Sylvester Nemes Soft Hackle Swap...

Flies are headed your way by fast rickshaw (aka U.S. mail).

Gregfred and Ibrb both of your flies arrived today! Man they are freaking awesome! Cant wait to fish them... Thanks for the extras!!!

Ok good, was the container crushed? Because my last run they were...And I should of put some more extras in there, but maybe next time.

Ok good, was the container crushed? Because my last run they were...And I should of put some more extras in there, but maybe next time.

Its alright that you didnt put a lot of extras, its not demanded that you give extras, its just goodness out of your heart. And your container wasnt fully crushed it was just cracked a little. I might move them to a different container if i can i find one.

Hi everyone I have sent an PM out regarding the swap date. If you didn't get the message let me know and i will send it out to you.

All that it said was that i had to change the due date to the 15th of April, one week ahead of the original due date. It was because of vacation that my parents have planed.

JohnP your flies have arrived today!! They are wonderful!!! and thanks for the extras.

Thanks for letting me know they made it. :)

I know I am getting way too excited, but I am pretty sure there is only 38 days left! WooHoo!

Hahahahaha thanks for the countdown. The swap is coming out nicely. We already have half the flies in if everyone sends their flies earlier that means I can get them out earlier.

I know I am getting way too excited, but I am pretty sure there is only 38 days left! WooHoo!

Hahahahaha thanks for the countdown. The swap is coming out nicely. We already have half the flies in if everyone sends their flies earlier that means I can get them out earlier.

Must be talkin about me <_<

In my best Cool Hand Luke imitation "Getting on them Boss! Rattling the bushes Boss! Have them out soon Boss! "

Must be talkin about me <_<

In my best Cool Hand Luke imitation "Getting on them Boss! Rattling the bushes Boss! Have them out soon Boss! "

Well I can't yell at you too much, since I was a little late coming in on your swap.