Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyfishingtaz

bass bugs getting crushed

I also have two boxes similar to the first two that Taz posted. The ones with the handles. Although, I can't tell from his pictures how big his boxes are, the two I have are quite large, and can be connected together. They're a good size for fishing from a boat or canoe, and will hold a lot of flies. I use them for big streamers, and poppers an likely have over 100 flies in each one. I'm not sure that Plano still makes them, at least not the big ones, they're a great box when you can find them. :)

I also have two boxes similar to the first two that Taz posted. The ones with the handles. Although, I can't tell from his pictures how big his boxes are, the two I have are quite large, and can be connected together. They're a good size for fishing from a boat or canoe, and will hold a lot of flies. I use them for big streamers, and poppers an likely have over 100 flies in each one. I'm not sure that Plano still makes them, at least not the big ones, they're a great box when you can find them. :)

I'd say the smaller of the two boxes, are roughly the dimensions of two large fly boxes side by side. The other box is just a clear standard plano box found at walmart, or any other sporting goods, or hobby stores.

Might want to look at a Dewalt Accessory case next time you're in Lowe's, HD DEWALT Accessory Case

•Interlocking hinge to eliminate seperation of container

•Industrial ABS container for jobsite durability

•1 Year Warranty

7.5" x 6", 2-sided w/ compartment covers, movable compartment dividers . . . hard to beat < $6 in my Lowe's

- smc -