Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fishingbobnelson

Memorial Day Weekend

Try and take some time this Memorial Day weekend to remember those who gave their all for our freedom.

Funny that some people seem to think it's just a "day off work" holiday. Looking forward to seeing some WW2 movies on TV... there ought to be some good ones.

I'm going fishing in honor of my grandfather that fought in WW2, he was a big fisherman. He also was at Pearl Harbor during the bombing, he survived.

I would also like to thank everyone that have fought, and everyone still fighting.

In remembrance, and my sincere respect, for all those men and women who serve our country in the armed services. Thank you for your sacrifice.

2011_0529_225443AA.JPG

2011_0529_225927AA.JPG

2011_0529_225903AA.JPG

and especially those who have fallen...

2011_0529_230043AA.JPG

beautiful flies Ray, My grandfather just passed away and he would have loved those flies. he served in the Korean War. I think people should better understand what that day means.

My sincerest respect and appreciation to all past and present service men and women! Beautiful flies as usual Ray!!!