Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Flytyer14

Book update,

I have written most of the introduction to my book, and started the first section on flies. After alot of thought I decided to start with Dry flies. there will be 100 dry fly patterns in my book. if you are interested in contributing 1 or 2 of your favorite dry fly patterns to my book I would ask that you PM me for details. This book is going to rely %90 for flies from tiers other than me. This is a book that will be supported by my friends here on the forum and other tiers in my area (which are much fewer in numbers) Thank you all again for your continued support.

-Mark Varga

P.S. Here is a little update on my work as of late.

post-25611-0-92846700-1316367442_thumb.jpg

post-25611-0-43419400-1316367461_thumb.jpg

I have written most of the introduction to my book, and started the first section on flies. After alot of thought I decided to start with Dry flies. there will be 100 dry fly patterns in my book. if you are interested in contributing 1 or 2 of your favorite dry fly patterns to my book I would ask that you PM me for details. This book is going to rely %90 for flies from tiers other than me. This is a book that will be supported by my friends here on the forum and other tiers in my area (which are much fewer in numbers) Thank you all again for your continued support.

-Mark Varga

P.S. Here is a little update on my work as of late.

post-25611-0-92846700-1316367442_thumb.jpg

post-25611-0-43419400-1316367461_thumb.jpg

Hi Mark,

Count Gretchen & me in your book. We have a couple flies to send you if that's what you want. I clicked on the "help" button to try to find out how to do a PM (I know it's probably easy but I feel good to know how to use e-mail). Anyway my e-mail link is below so you can send us the info on the stuff you need. We'll get the flies sent to you. Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Gretchen & Al Beatty

mailto:[email protected]