Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
NJ All Day

Fly Tying Imposium.

I'm just wondering who will be going to the Fly Tying Symposium in Somerset New Jersey. I'll be there, possibly both days, but definitely on Saturday.

It is this coming Saturday and Sunday: http://www.internationalflytyingsymposium.com/

It would be great to meet some fellow forum members for lunch or a drink. A similar possible meeting is brewing on a local forum, but I have my doubts it will happen.

I'll be there Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Mike.

I may go. My local fishing club in nc is going to take a van up there for sat and sun but I don't know If it's worth 22 hours total in a car plus the price of the hotel which isn't cheap.

I'll be there just Saturday, company on Sunday. Make sure you guys say hey! I'll be one of the 3 (?) demonstrating kids at the show.

-Gaeron Friedrichs

I am #2 of the Kids tying, I'll be there Saturday too that's all though, hope to see some of you there!

-Mark Varga

If anyone wants to meet up for lunch, I'll make it a point to visit Gaeron's table at 12:30 on Saturday. Mark I'll definitely stop by and see you too. I just had to pick one for a meeting spot.

Mike.

Mike, I'll try and arrange it so I'm there till say 12:45, but I don't know when and where I am assigned yet. Hope to see you all there!