Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
CrookedHook

Upper and Lower Mountain Fork

Crooked, here's what you need: http://www.lmfrfoundation.org/area-info/regulations-and-map/

Evening hole is below the confluence of lost creek and before the scenic bridge. It's in red at the top of the horseshoe bend... All in zone 1.

Good luck!

The Evening Hole is above the the bridge over Spillway Creek. It is correct that there are different regs for the Red & Blue Zones.

The ODW has the regs posted on their website. Once you get to the park, the zones are well marked by signs, shouldn't be a problem.

Linda, at Three Rivers, had a McCurtain County Tourist map that she gave us, that had a detailed map of the park on the back, and she marked

the areas we should fish, since this was our first trip to Beavers Bend Park. Basically, Spillway Creek is the place to go!

Good luck, and let us know you do fishing.

wru-

Me bad! I said Spillway when I meant the Second Bridge (Scenic). You are correct in that its in the Red Zone.

My apologies to all.

Bill

Crooked, here's what you need: http://www.lmfrfoundation.org/area-info/regulations-and-map/

Evening hole is below the confluence of lost creek and before the scenic bridge. It's in red at the top of the horseshoe bend... All in zone 1.

Good luck!

The Evening Hole is above the the bridge over Spillway Creek. It is correct that there are different regs for the Red & Blue Zones.

The ODW has the regs posted on their website. Once you get to the park, the zones are well marked by signs, shouldn't be a problem.

Linda, at Three Rivers, had a McCurtain County Tourist map that she gave us, that had a detailed map of the park on the back, and she marked

the areas we should fish, since this was our first trip to Beavers Bend Park. Basically, Spillway Creek is the place to go!

Good luck, and let us know you do fishing.