Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rich mc

chicagoland fly show

Guest rich mc

the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance is hosting a Flytying and Fishing Show Saturday Jan 21 from 9-4 30pm

it will be at St Charles Borromeo Church/Holy Family School 145 E Grand Bensenville il

there will be hourly seminars , a casting lane, booths by shops, clubs and manufacturers there should be 15-20 tyers from ISA and DRIFT making flies all day. speakers include Joe cornwall from flyfishohio.com , Dennis Potter , guides austin adducci, jay anglin,Dustin Harley. entry $10 , under 10 free you can contact me for more info rich mc

Guest rich mc

even with the 6 plus inches of snow we got today the fly show is on and roads should all be cleared by morning. looking forward to a day of tying and fish stories. rich mc

Rich,

See you there. I just woke up and was thirsty so I sat down with a glass of water and opened up the computer for a minute. I have to bail out of the show early as my wife and I are looking at houses, but I will be there until about lunch time.

-Forrest

Guest rich mc

i had a good time. such a fun event for a cold january day . attendance picked up after lunch . had a nice chat with dennis potter, joe cornwall and guide austin adducci of grabyourflycharters. richmc