Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
nightheron

Show Your Ink

post-30681-0-24264700-1326310215_thumb.jpg

Some of us take our passion for fly fishing to that next level. It becomes so much a part of who we are that it gets under our skin. In some cases...literally. Some might consider this silly, others might think its kind of cool. If you love fly fishing so much that you felt it deserved a place on your skin, please share your ink with the rest of us. If you don't have ink but a great pic of a fly stuck in your carcass, thats a tattoo too, we would love to see that! I hope this post doesn't offend anyone because I take my fishing very seriously, I just don't take me that seriously.

NICE! I have several tats right now. Would love to get a fishing one. Besides work and my nephews fishing is at the top of my list (cant wait till the nephews are old enough to join me).

I have been thinking about it for sometime, just haven't been able to come up with an idea. Im going down to the keys at the end of the month. I was hoping a shop down there may have some ideas!

I've lost count of my fishing ink. From my school of spawning silvers on my right chest, to my freshwater arm and my saltwater arm...I'd snap some pics but I'm on my couch post-op from surgery on my leg and I just can't get it done right now. If this thread sticks around long enough, I'll try to get some pics.

I'm getting my right forearm done in March.

Absolutely dig the tat! And considering you discovered it after waking up in Vegas, it could have been something far more difficult to explain.