Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
FishDragon

Airflo Gear? Anyone have?

Anyone have any experience with Airflo vests?

I am looking at getting this http://www.airflofishing.com/airflo-luggage-vest-and-packs-vest-back-pack.cfm

There are no dealers in North America that sell there vests so they said they would ship it to me for $23. So I could have this vest/backpack for $117 with shipping to NB Canada.

It looks very very similar to the Fishpond line of vest and tech packs but has a few less pockets and cost about half as much.

Anyway I was also wondering if there is any vests out there that are comparable to this style with the back pack and how it is setup?

My old Cabela's Pack Rat vest is coming apart after 5 years of fishing. Also if anyone is looking for a vest like that they are on sale for %50 off.

I just ordered it from Amazon.co.uk.

With shipping to New Brunswick Canada it came to $108.00 with shipping and duties. Not to bad for a nice vest. Wish we got them as cheap as they do in the UK only cost $78 over there and this is all priced in Canadian money.

The closest vest I have seen to it is the Fishpond Wasatch Tech Pack and it is quite a bit larger and alot more expensive at $189 before taxes or shipping.

Just received my vest today. Took exactly one week to arrive from the UK to Eastern Canada and it is a nice, nice vest. It is almost exactly the same as the Fishpond Wastach pack except it has two less pockets on the sides of the vest and is has many more rings for attaching tools and gadgets.