Fly Tying
Nick Williams

Firsts, comments and advice?

This is my first attempt at deer hair spinning, and I chose a mouse!

post-37688-0-07636700-1329112465_thumb.jpg

These are my first 3 mice. The third isn't deer hair though. I didn't have much DH on hand so I didn't want to use it all on mice. But the third is craft fur with a foam head, but the foam wasn't enough to keep the head on the surface, so I will have to work on that some more. Other than than I think they turned out ok!

post-37688-0-12435500-1329112547_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know why my first picture went sideways? And why when I click on them they get HUGE?? Anyways, any comments and advice is very welcomed!!

For the mice all three of them are fine and should catch fish. As for the picture turned sideways i dont, probably happened before you posted it like from the sd card and the veiwing/choosing part you know, but you can download something called faststone photo resizer just Google it for the blown up pics.

Tightlines

T-Boll

For the mice all three of them are fine and should catch fish. As for the picture turned sideways i dont, probably happened before you posted it like from the sd card and the veiwing/choosing part you know, but you can download something called faststone photo resizer just Google it for the blown up pics.

Tightlines

T-Boll

Well it was from my phone to my mac to here, and it wasn't sideways in those either. I've had it happen to photos on other websites also, I can't figure it out. Alright, Ill check that out! Thanks!