Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bowmike

Need some input on a product I am in the test pilot stage

I appreciate all of the input. This idea is not intended to crank out a ton of flies but to have everything you need for traveling or setting up at you home bench. It cant hold a ton of tools or it will not be as mobile. I think this could take off but I am scared to get a patent. It is nice having an investor. I mean lets face it I would have to tie a heck of a lot of flies to match what I would make on these. Maybe I could get back to just tying for myself and friends. But then again I love hearing customer feedback.

Thanks for all of the input. I may have to put up a picture once I secure a patent.

Just a quick bump. I had a meeting and my VP is on board to set up a project scope. Just thought I would get one more round if possible of insight on this product before i complete my presentation for our sit down meeting. I want to print out this feedback and show how i met your demands in the product.

Thank you for all of the constructive input!