Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

The story about "the little green bug and the search for a good fr

I LOVE the pictures ... since I don't like kids, I like the story just for the kid in me.

But I do have to point out ... the amazing part of the story is how the sad, lonely little bug suddenly sprouted wings when he found his friend !!!!

OK Terje, I love the photography and the story is cute.... However.... Even though I do not know you, this does not stop a growing concern I am begining to have for you. LOL.. Well done, again! smile.png

he he heh..... well, there are two things you need to know, Ben :-)

1. The fly fishing seasons has been delayed due to bad weather conditions and flood.

2. I´m educated as a kindergarden teacher with a master degree in children with behaviour problems. That means that i have lots of experience when it comes to story telling and making up stories like this :-) :-) :-) :-) .. he he he ......

Terje

That explains it and you really did do a great job of telling the story.. Not that I would tell my buddies on Beer night, but I found it very touching and cute. :) Guess this may be due to the corruption that I suffered from my teachers, during early age development. I will never forget my favorite kindergarden story, as was taught and told to me: "Mary had a little lamb, her father shot it dead. Now MAry takes her lamb to school, between two hunks of bread..." If that wasn't bad enough, there was this version too: "Mary had a little sheep, with which she used to sleep. To Marys surprise her sheep was a Ram, now Mary has a little lamb..." So, the children really are very fortunate to have a great story teller, such as you are Terj. :) Mine had a lot left to be understood and desired lol...

As a full time commercial photographer, I want you to know that your shots really are turning out GREAT, keep it up!!!!

I love it great story and fantastic photos my friend I am going to tie a couple of them little green bugs from them pictures I got some really cool wing material that I can scribe that wing pattern on

Thanks a lot, man. That´s really nice to hear :-)

Terje

I LOVE the pictures ... since I don't like kids, I like the story just for the kid in me.

But I do have to point out ... the amazing part of the story is how the sad, lonely little bug suddenly sprouted wings when he found his friend !!!!

Thanks a lot, mikechell :-)

Belive it or not but the little bug actually got wings and it surprised me too :-) :-)

I have cropped the picture a lot to find out how the hell the wings suddenly appeared and there is actually wings there, but somehow they are hidden somewhere on his body and comes out when he wants them to :-)

Terje

OK Terje, I love the photography and the story is cute.... However.... Even though I do not know you, this does not stop a growing concern I am begining to have for you. LOL.. Well done, again! smile.png

he he heh..... well, there are two things you need to know, Ben :-)

1. The fly fishing seasons has been delayed due to bad weather conditions and flood.

2. I´m educated as a kindergarden teacher with a master degree in children with behaviour problems. That means that i have lots of experience when it comes to story telling and making up stories like this :-) :-) :-) :-) .. he he he ......

Terje

That explains it and you really did do a great job of telling the story.. Not that I would tell my buddies on Beer night, but I found it very touching and cute. smile.png Guess this may be due to the corruption that I suffered from my teachers, during early age development. I will never forget my favorite kindergarden story, as was taught and told to me: "Mary had a little lamb, her father shot it dead. Now MAry takes her lamb to school, between two hunks of bread..." If that wasn't bad enough, there was this version too: "Mary had a little sheep, with which she used to sleep. To Marys surprise her sheep was a Ram, now Mary has a little lamb..." So, the children really are very fortunate to have a great story teller, such as you are Terj. smile.png Mine had a lot left to be understood and desired lol...

As a full time commercial photographer, I want you to know that your shots really are turning out GREAT, keep it up!!!!

Thanks, Ben :-) :-)

I guess sometimes a little story can lift the pictures and make them more interesting :-)

Loved your kindergarden stories :-) :-)

Terje