Fly Tying

Some where in between for both, in the one minute video the pace is so fast that as mentioned it is a bit hard to concentrate- make this a 1.5-3 minutes and I think it would be easier to follow the hand work; but as a long time audio challenged (tinnitus for ~30 years) type I'm used to reading fast CC script.

Long versions give a lot more detail and are better if your target audience is largely inexperienced or if the pattern is unusually complicated, but I can only stay tuned for about 6-7 minutes then my mind wanders, you might want to think about that. In public speaking it is said the ideal speech is between two and seven minutes and that no one pays attention after ten minutes.

The quality of both videos is very good and the subtitling nice, enjoyable to watch. Your hard work is evident. I like both flies, by the way.

Thanks a lot guys, I cannot underline the importance of your opinions and critiques enough for improving on our content and making both ourselves and the viewers happier. Truly appreciate it. None of this would be possible without you.