Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Joke

Billybob & bubba rented a boat and went out fishing after catching a huge fish billybob told bubba "hey mark this spot and we'll come back here tommorow"

The next day while they where going to the boat rental billybob asked bubba "hey didya mark the spot?" .....bubba replied "yupp sure did...put a big ol' X right in the bottom of the boat!"

billybob stopped,looked at bubba and said "ya idiot....what if we dont get the same boat today!"

SD whistling1.gif

Damn you guys are hard to please....ok how about this one then.

A string walks into a bar he sits down at the counter and orders a drink.......

the bar tender looks at him and says.."oh sorry pal, but we dont serve Strings in here"

discuraged from being turned away so many times the String gos outside..twists his body a bit...and messes up his hair

he walks back into the bar and sits back down,the bartender looks at him...sqints his eye and says "hey arent you that string that was just in here?"

the string looks at him and says "nope sorry,i'm a frayed knot"

SD help.gif

Here we go again rolleyes.gif

Two friends were out hunting in the woods as they were walkin along the one guy just falls to the ground...the other guy was scared since they were out in the middle of no where so he picks up his cell phone and calls 911

he nervously tells the operator "i-i-i think m-m-my bu-buddy just died w-what should i do"

the operator tells him "sir first make sure your buddy is dead"

so he says "o-o-k hold on"

the operator waits and hears a long puase of silence followed buy a loud "BANG"

the guy comes back and says "ok now what?"

blink.gif SD drunk.gif gunsmilie.gif

What about the 3 "Billies" at work?

The boss left early and they opted to do the same. One went to the bar, the other a cat house and the third went home. As he walks up to the bedroom he heard some heavy breathing. It was his boss boinkin' the old lady.

The next day at work the boss left early again and the other 2 suggested bustin' out once more. The third guy was a little reluctant and said he couldn't participate. Something about almost getting caught yesterday. bs.gif dunno.gif bugeyes.gif ohmy.gif

A taxidermist was driving through Arkanas when he though he would stop at a local bar and have a beer.The locals didn't like outsiders in their bar and when he entered he was greeted with dirty stares and low mumbles.

He went to the bartender and ask for a beer.The bartender looked the man over and than went to get his beer. When the bartender returned with his beer he asked the man "what do you do?"

The man replied "I'm a taxidermist."

The bartender replied "Taxidermist? what is that."

The man replied "Well,I mount animals,birds,and fish."

With that said the bartender turned to the other men in the bar and said "It's ok boys he's one of us".

headbang.gif