Fly Tying
fshng84

Fishing Highlights

More of the Little Red Book of Fly Fishing Series. This round we talk about Tips 71 through 75 of the book.  Plus I provide fishing updates from last Saturday's TRWD Flyfest, and then follow with talking about recent video snippets of two fishing flies and upcoming Kayak Fishing plans. Do join and listen in on this episode!

Audio Podcast
Live, Un-Edited Video Podcast

More of the Little Red Book of Fly Fishing Series. This round we talk about Tips 71 through 75 of the book.  Plus I provide fishing updates from last Saturday's TRWD Flyfest, and then follow with talking about recent video snippets of two fishing flies and upcoming Kayak Fishing plans. Do join and listen in on this episode!

Audio Podcast

Audio Podcast

Do You Really Need a Reel When Fly Fishing? No Reel Needed! #flyfishing #fishing #tips

Took some fly line and ran it through the guides of an Orvis Practicaster. No reel needed, can easily cast 20-30 feet possibly more. Next step, catch a fish!

https://youtu.be/FfDbUZ4hrXE

Make Fishing Stuff and More with Ankermake M5C 3D Printer 👍 #fishing #3dprinting #diy

So far, it's a mic stand for podcasting, a phone stand to hold my phone, and a fly fishing strike indicator. Next, make some diy micro lures!

https://youtu.be/jcsijYdfxHo