Fly Tying
fshng84

Fishing Highlights

Try this Nail Knot Tying Tool. It works great when you need to attach a new leader to your flyline, and it makes it easy to build a line strike indicator! #fishing #flyfishing #tips

Demo of the Crankie, No Yankie method of setting the hook which is basically reeling fast to tighten the line! #fishing #bassfishing #tugisthedrug

Don't keep a secret, Bass Fishing using Ultralight Baitcasting Gear aka Bait Finesse Systems Fishing is awesome! Do give it a try!

#fishing #bass #ultralightfishing 

Increase your fish catch when saltwater fishing by timing your trips with the tides! #fishing #tips #saltwaterfishing

When I started fishing, I never sharpened my hooks. I bought them as is and if they dulled, I did nothing using them until I lost the hook. That said, I keep them sharp which makes a difference! #fishing #fishingtips #tips

When fishing heavily pressured areas, try downsizing your lures and go ultralight baitcasting. Fish may have grown wary of standard offerings. But, a tiny lure may be just the ticket to get them to strike!

#fishing #fishingtips #tips

Another in the GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream Series, this one has mistakes and all including a backlash. Luckily, was able to switch to another rod and keep fishing. Working on the edited version,  do check back!

Often overlooked is bread used for bait in city ponds and community lakes where people feed the ducks and geese. Don't be surprised to hook a Bruiser Catfish lurking nearby feeding on leftover bread! #fishing #tips #hacks

When asked if you caught anything, a True Fisherman answers, "Not Yet". He does so knowing he will eventually catch a fish... even if it takes 12 hours... Are you a True Fisherman? #fishing #flyfishing #tips

On 6/12/2023 at 3:58 PM, fshng84 said:

When asked if you caught anything, a True Fisherman answers, "Not Yet".

As a "true fisherman" I can usually answer, yes, and recount how many!

On 6/14/2023 at 8:57 PM, mikechell said:

As a "true fisherman" I can usually answer, yes, and recount how many!

Nice!

Here is the edited version of GoPro Mobile Fishing Livestream where I tried a Rapala X-Rap for Ultralight Bass Fishing! Although I had a backlash, it was the trip was salvaged as I had a backup in the pickup ready to go.

#GoPro Mobile #Fishing #Livestream

Fished a new place - Keystone Dam in Oklahoma. No waterflow, so it was tough fishing. Struckout this round but did stop and see the birthplace of Jim Thorpe! #fishing #fishingislife #roadtrip