Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stel

Looks like they found suddam

GO AMERICA!!! I think that they should put him up against a wall, and let everyone who was affected by September 11, walk up and stick a tooth pick in him. If everyone that was affected, sticks one in him, and he doesn`t die, let other people do it until he dies. He is a very bad man, and doesn`t need to stay in jail. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Take a file, and file his peter off! That would stop ANY terrorists from etiher being a terrorist, or gettin caught. LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Yupp i just watched the presidents news confrence,to be honest i figured if they ever did find him then he would probaly take his own life before we got to him.

Well he was found in a hole alive and with a handgun on him but didnt use it to kill himself,instead he surrendered to our forces knowing that he will be tried and executed but trying to prolong his own life....just goes to show what a coward he really his.

I think this is great timimg with christmas right around the corner.....what better gift could you give our soliders and the familys that lost loved ones in this continuing battle.

to all the men&women in the armed forces that have put their lives on the line to tryin keep americans safe........

headbang.gif thumbup.gif thumbsup.gif clapping.gif banana.gif May god bless you...this is a HUGE goal in the operation and they should be thanked by all who enjoy our freedoms!

Steve

As a Vet I would like nothing better than to see the bastard fry, BUT, it would be better and more of a torture for him if we kept him locked up, just knowing he was a captive and in the hands of the wicked Americans would be worse than death for him.

Plus once they lock him up, shave the mustache, it seems like it's karma for him, take it away.

Congrats to the guys who captured him and thank God no one was injured while doing it.

Fatman

QUOTE (Fatman @ Dec 14 2003, 12:56 PM)
As a Vet I would like nothing better than to see the bastard fry, BUT, it would be better and more of a torture for him if we kept him locked up, just knowing he was a captive and in the hands of the wicked Americans would be worse than death for him.

wallbash.gif Can we at least torture him, please headbang.gif

Or do this to him everyday til he dies and make the suffering last

I think some terrorist will come and hold some place hostage until we let him go. If we refuse, thousands of lives could be taken. We should go ahead and hang him now! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

I think the worst thing you can do to him is have several priests and other Christian clergy ... "Baptism " him and tell him he is NOW a christian... then send a rabbi in right from Tel Aviv... with a long sharp knife and say that it's circumsition time... then tell him that everybody is now really confused as to whether he is now officially Jewish or Christian..... then we let the news services tell the arab world that he "Voluntarily" converted to save his skin. Hows that...

StriBlue,

That one gets my vote !

It sure is going to be interesting how the "coalition " handles this.

Most importantly is no one was hurt in his capture. I though for sure we would have killed him during a battle. Never figured him for such coward. Of course it took a coward to do the things he did. But not to go down with out a fight...?

My nephew Dusty Wright, 4th ID Task Force Wolverine was there when they brought him out....God Bless those Boys!!!!

I would like to see him treated like the AMerican indians did.Tie him to a spit and put him over a hot bed of coals, and as his skin begins to cook scrape it off layer by layer with a clam shell. then salt the wounds liberally till done to your liking. make sure to keep turning to get even cooking though!!! HE should be able to go atleast two or three days non stop, or just do it like 1 hour a day till he dies