Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Parahopper

Howdy Y'all

A big hello from SW Pennsylvania. Been relatively new to the area and am trying to rebuild the boxes from the NW Wyoming area where I had been for the past 8 years to the streams of these here hills.

Happy holidays to all!

Para

Hey parahopper welcome to the site.

A few of us from the site are going to be invading your state in about 3 weeks wink.gif

we are getting together for 3 days on the elk starting new years day. your welcome to make the short drive(for you lol) up to fish with us if you want.

again welcome aboard!

SD

Welcome aboard,

We have a great group of folks here with skill levels from low to high, and we all try to learn from each other. I look forward to hearing about some of the patterns from the west that might work well here as I'm sure others will be too.

We might have a few nuts around here but it makes it that much more fun.

I know of one shop there in PA it's called www.flyfishersparadise.com and they also have a board like this, might be something worth checking into as most of the guys are from PA.

Again Welcome and hope you enjoy yourself,

Tight Lines,

Fatman

Wow, another person who is NOT from Michigan. This is really rare! Well, you should learn alot! Welcome! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Welcome, I'm sitting over in the SE corner of the state inside the Philadelphia city limits.

Greetings from SW PA ..?

Im in Pittsburgh. What parts you hail from ..?

Were all going to Erie the first weekend of Jan 04.

If your as nuts as the rest of us, you welcome to come up.

Welcome Parahopper from another from SW PA. I'm located just outside of the Harmarville area. So welcome to the site and the state. I think you'll find the fishing opportunities here to your liking. We certainly have a variety of fishing here in PA.

Deer Creek is my home stream and the club I belong to, Tri Couinty Trout Club in Lower Burrell, does the stocking on this creek. I also belong to the Arrowhead Chapter of T.U. and that organization is responsible for stocking the DAHLO project on Buffalo Creek.

Stayin touch.

D. Waterflogger

Better book a room qyuick if yoiu want to go...Steeldrifter will have to have three rooms...one for him and two for his ego!!! Welcome aboard!!!!

As long as SD has a room, Big Daddy won`t need to book a room, and they`d still have an extra bed, bein that it`s gonna be their honey moon! LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Thanks for all of the warm fuzzies. I currently live in Ohiopyle and work at a resort out here so I appreciate the New Years invites, but will have to decline and will think of big fish and game north of here. The only areas I have dabbled in are Beaver Creek (club stream I have done some guiding on), Meadow Run (beautiful "mountain" stream), and the Youghagany (reminds me of home). If anyone makes it down this way, let me know.

Para

P.S. A friend at a local shop turned me on to Fly Fishers Paradise, just got their catalogue and drooled over pages of exotic animal skins - including jaguar, walaby, and others I hadn't heard of.

I know how you feel PH, I had to decline, only because I have no ride! 8-( ! They`ll catch plenty for the both of us though, I`m sure! LOL! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck