Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Pastor

Made 2 Fly Bench

I am looking at the Made 2 Fly work station and the Made 2 Fly portable desk. Anybody have any experience with these and some advice? Thanks.

Pastor,

I have one and love it! headbang.gif It is pressboard with a laminante coating, so, it's not the finest construction-wise, but for the money, you get a lot.

~James

My wife just bought me the one that is $289 and dark wood (not sure of the name). I love it! She got me the accessory pack too so I have a bunch of tins for storage within the bench, the garbage, etc.

I was skeptical at first because it is laminate, but if you are not a craftsman and just want to buy one, you will not get a better table for that price. My father in law put it together while I was on a fishing trip so I could come home and be surprised. Although, he put in one of the shelves backwards and because of this two of the tins did not fit.

SO, I took it apart to fix the error and got to test the quality of the materials. It is just as sturdy now, after taking it apart and reassembling it as it was when I first got it. I am actually very surprised at how solid it is for being laminate. The legs on my model are huge too. It is VERY sturdy.

I would not hesitate at all to buy this bench at just under $300.