Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

some pic help

There has been some very good advice and helpful info given by members over the last week or two on helping to get close ups of flies focused. I had alot of probs with my pics coming out "fuzzy" when i tried to take a pic of a fly even after trying some of the advice that was given.

Well to get to the point....i was just out at wallmart a few mins ago and walked by the dig cams when i saw a tripod on sale for $19. i figured i would give it a shot because i cant go wrong for that price.

After just trying taking a pic with the tripod and using the timer setting on my camera i have now finally be able to get some decent close ups of flies. Looks like the whole problem was not my dig cam but more a problem with my big'ol monkey hands not being able to steady the cam when i zoomed.

If anyone is still having a problem after all the good advice that was given by others then take a trip to wallmart and check out the tripods they have on sale,it has helped me alot!

SD