Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
StY|EsoX

few pictures from sweden

We fishing for pike on coars of baltic sea. It was a great fan to catch 7-8 or more fish for one day of fishing in very shallow wather. Average is 2-4kg but we catch few fish bigger than 6kg.

Nice fish, always cool to catch a younge fish like that. I think they show there true markings at that size. You would not belive how much that area looks like a lake here. No pike but smalmouth and panfish. What is coars an inlet, or bay? Is it salt water?

Yes!

But not all pikes we catch are so beautiful!

On secound day of fishing my friend catch one unhealthy pike with something like tumor on body beetwen fins. He take pictures with his camera, I whil ask him to give me that picture to share it with you.

The wather is salta, and pikes lives on open sea. When I say coars, I means bay. Bottom is rocky or muddy, only on few location was send. For me it was wery strange to see a reed on sea, and fishing a pike, all landscape looks like a lake!

The wather is not so salt like you expected, but is salt. Pike can be found in sea all over south coast of Sweden and on lagunas of big europs rivers like Danube, Volga, Ural.