Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fcch

Hello to all

Hello to all.

I've just found this board and am very pleased to have the opportunity to say hello. I'm usually over on njflyfishing.com as there is a great bunch of folks over there. (Hi Willowhead).

Hope you don't mind me hanging around.

Hello and welcome fcch.

Make yourself at home Most of the Flyfisherman on this site are regular down to earth people. (with strange sence of humors)

Some of the moderators and a few members went to Penn to brake throught the shelf ice and try to fish some Steelhead.

So I might be a little slow around here untill thay get back.

OSD.

fcch,

Welcome aboard!! As you'll find out they'res a bunch of crazy people here LOL, actually it's just that we have so much fun!!!!

All levels of experience and fresh/cold/salt fly fishin makes it even better. All are willing to help, and if you have any questions just shout it out and somebody will get you the answer.

Tight Lines,

Fatman

welcome aboard.........things have been a little slow the past couple days, but should heat up tomorrow (sunday). There is also a session scheduled in the chat room at 9:00 pm (Sunday). should be lively this week with all the guys getting back.