Fly Tying
lil_flygirl101

another kid swap( wolly bugger)

My son would like to join in this swap. He has watched me tie for my first swap and is wanting in on the fun. I'll get him signed up tomorrow on the forum, he's is dong homework now (really he is) and mom is trying to rush him to bed. Screen name jumprope I think that I have materials where he can do a black wooly booger.

my name is jumprope and my dad is helping me to sign up for the swap.i'm going 2 tie a black wooly booger. They will be my first flies so they might not be up to the highest standard.

i checked out some of spankey's (dad's)flies tonight and i've decided to tie bugged-eyed wooly buggers with the tails being some of the feathers from a turkey spankey shot.i should start on 'em tomorrow night or at least by the end of the weekend.

hey everone

It looks like my daughter missed one on the sing up list

It looks like we have 11 kids in this swap so you will have to tie up 11 wooly buggers

I will get her to update list this weekend

THANKS Fcflyguy

Troutguy,

I think we can pass it as a wooly bugger. And if not we'll pretend :j_k: It's a great job man. If the rest of them are this good I might be afraid to touch them in order to put them in a frame. :headbang:

Seth,

Thank you, I was worried that I would have to make a trip to the fly shop to get new materials. All the flies from the last kid's swap were pretty nice also.

Troutguy