Fly Tying
Gary Madore

Frozen North Swap (Rainbow)

Not sure what I am missing...I click on the link and it takes me to an index page for rainbow trout. :help:

Thanks: I fixed the link. What was happening was that one of Will's gee-whiz automatic links was embedding itself in the one I put up.... Overpowering it, even.

Cheers!

Gary

Flys all done now all I need is an addy. Will mail them out as msoon as I ge tthe addy along with a little something extra fro the Swap Miester.

Mailed them this morning.They wanted close to $7.

Went home and got a different tin,now only $1.05.

All for about 1cm of thickness of my package.

Anyway you gotta love Canada Post.

Mailed them this morning.They wanted close to $7.

Went home and got a different tin,now only $1.05.

All for about 1cm of thickness of my package.

Anyway you gotta love Canada Post.

Ahyup, quite a racket, isn't it?

Now y'all why I'm having such a hard time trying to answer everybody's questions on estimated postage: The thickness of the envelope and the current mood of the person at the post-office can make a 700% difference (or more) in cost. :blink:

Cheers!

Gary

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to drop out. I've got a couple of rods I need to finish for folks and it stops being fun when I'm feeling strapped for time.

thanks anyway, Bob

Sorry to see you have to bail Bob, good luck with your other interests.

Gary Madore since you have flies in hand and in transit from other tiers and not a whole lot of time left I could double up with another tie. Transit not an issue since we are local to each other and I have all my other swaps caught up. Let me know I was thinking of a # 18 Griffith"s Gnat.

post-3271-1138671896_thumb.jpg

post-3271-1138671923_thumb.jpg

Thanks for letting me know sooner rather than later, Bob.

Good luck with your rods.

Gary Madore since you have flies in hand and in transit from other tiers and not a whole lot of time left I could double up with another tie. Transit not an issue since we are local to each other and I have all my other swaps caught up. Let me know I was thinking of a # 18 Griffith"s Gnat.

Sounds like a winning plan to me! Thanks for stepping up.

So, Gary K is going to stand in for Bob C, and everyone is going to get a second wonderful tie from ol' Football Fingers himself :)

Cheers!

Gary

Well I am looking for another Timmy's Break soon, along wilth my troop of #18 Griffith'sGnats. We are being lead by an Honour Guard who will be staying with Troop Madore. Oh the Honour Guard is of course is #18 Royal Wulff.

post-3271-1138899999_thumb.jpg

Sent mine a week ago stil not recieved?

David,

They arrived today.... I loaned out my camera for the day and so pictures will have to wait.

You forgot to include a return envelope and none of them have toe-tags, but I'll take care of that. What's your name for these li'l beauts?

Hey, that's a neat little tin you have there: What's it from?

Cheers!

Gary

I would love to join this swap. As you can see, I am new to these forums but would be more than happy to contribute to the swap, it sounds like a blast. I have only been tying for about 3 months so if that doesn't work for you guys let me know. My ties aren't perfect but they sure as heck catch fish! Let me know if you can squeeze me in. Thanks

P.S. Did you post the address that we need to send them to or will that come later?

Gary its a pattern my friend told me about,he used them in

B.C. this summer.He didnt call them by name.

the tin is a cut down Tetley tea can.I thought you could

just re lable the envelope I sent them in.No reson to

buy a new one.

Cheers D