Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
leakyboot

hello from northeastern pa

hi! i live north of scranton pa,and Ihave been fishing for as long as I can remember but I got the urge to fly fish and love it and now the urge to tie I am taking lessons at the local fly shop and I am hooked.Great forum and again hello nice to be here

Welcome to the forum leakyboot

:headbang:

Lots to learn here and lots of fun to be had. Jump in and have at it. Make sure to post some of your 1st flies so we can watch you're progression.

Duckydoty

thank-you for the reply I have gained so much from the great members of this forum that is probably why I am catching on so quickly at tying class thanks

Glad to have here,

I live in Central PA near Harrisburg. Leaky boots, do you ever fish the Susquehanna for smallmouth?

Great action on a flyrod.

There are a lot of PA folks on the FTF. I think the great state (did I say that) of Michigan ranks first with PA holding a close second. That's beautiful country up there. I usually visit Clark's Summit once a year for business.

Conehead

Hello LB!

Welcome to FTF! Your doing it the right way. Taking a class to get your basic knowledge. Then you can come here and get question answered and show off your flies.

BFR

GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Leaky.. I also live North of Scranton in Susquehanna County.. Am wondering.. do you do much fishing on the Salmon River??