Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hondo40

BC flyfishing fanatic

Hello to you all from Lotus Land--SW British Columbia. I've never introduced myself on any forum before, but decided I might as well make a good initial impression here, by trying to make people jealous. We are able to fly fish year-round here as frozen lakes are about as rare as honest fisher people* and becoming rarer as the climate changes. In addition, my summers and falls are usually spent at the base of the Rockies and there is some decent fishing in SE BC also. One of the most discouraging things about fishing up here is that you occasionally have to share a lake with someone else! And I'm not stretching the truth, either. I do hope that other anglers on this forum do prove to be as honest as I am. However, I did read a post from a Hawkeye which caught my eye (I was raised in Iowa). The gentleman claimed to be a grad of Okiboji U and he is definitely stretching the truth. For shame.

Bob H

*But people who don't fish lie about other things. :rolleyes:

Glad to have you here Bob. You did not need to elaborate to make us jealous...the simple mention of living in BC accomplishes that. :crying: