Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
billtiesflies

Greetings from Vermont

Hello all my fellow fly tyers, my name is Bill Chandler. I have been tying flies for the fish and the frame for for 27 years now. Although I tie all types of flies, I have a special fondness for feather wing salmon flies, wet flies and streramers. Although I have seen this forum several times, I have finally joined and started to participate. I will fly fish for anything that swims, and hope to find time to do more of it in the future. I just love this forum, and hope to many interactions with it's members. Thanks and keep on tying BillC. :devil:

Welcome to the forum Bill. Form one Vermonter to another.............You will find a great bunch of fellow tyers and fishermen in here. Some have been known to have a sense of humor................not that I have noticed................ :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Welcome Bill pull up a chair.

Mike.............................. B)

Bill,

Welcome aboard from yet another Vermonter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great site and great folks, enjoy and have fun.

Fatman