Fly Tying

Is it too late to get mine in i havent had a chance to get them done yet i have been away from my gear for about 3 weeks or so with the Navy. if not ill try and get them tied this weekend and send them off.

I understand how the military works, I am willing to wait for your flys, there are several I don't have yet anyway...... I'll update the 'recieved' list later this evening.....

As of sunday, this is a complete list.....I'm expecting several packagees tomorrow though.....

1. Down2earthLV---Recieved

2. Majestyja---Recieved

3. Spanky---Recieved

4. Adirondack

5. Flytime

6. Old Fart---Recieved

7. Paymaster---Recieved

8. Troutbum7

9. Sharpster68

10. Wcoutfitter

11. Will---Recieved

12. Gray Squirrel---Recieved

1. Down2earthLV---Recieved

2. Majestyja---Recieved

3. Spanky---Recieved

4. Adirondack

5. Flytime

6. Old Fart---Recieved

7. Paymaster---Recieved

8. Troutbum7

9. Sharpster68

10. Wcoutfitter---Recieved

11. Will---Recieved

12. Gray Squirrel---Recieved

At this point we are 13 days past the deadline, I would hate to cut everyone short and just mail out what I have so far..... I believe that a couple are in transit right at this moment so I will wait a bit longer. If anyone is no longer able to participate, or has forgotten, please let me know not to expect your flys so we can wrap up this swap. There are some really great flys sitting on my desk just begging to be fished...

I propose to wait untill next weekend before I divide the flys and send them out on monday the 9th. I welcome the comments and advice of those on the 'recieved list'. I will listen to everyone's opinions and input, but it is really up to those on the recieved list......

However many bugs are in on or before saturday will be the ones sent out on monday...... What do you all want done with the leftover flies?....... would you like to have them all back to stock your box?..... should I just drop in a few extras here and there for everyone?.....Any suggestions?

I apologize for not getting mine in i got snagged up to go away with my command for 2 weeks again and just got back today. was away from comunication via either phone and computer it was a hectic 2 weeks. Again i apologize for not getting my flies in for the swap, as i really love doing these swaps and getting the flies to display at my desk to encourage me to tie beter and better flies. Just been so hectic with my schedule being in and out unexpectedly and working real odd hours from day to day.

I think we all understand a bit about how the military works, and I believe that we are all grateful for those who choose to endure those hectic schedules....

The flys were sent out early this week, you should start recieving them soon....

I know its been a long while since this one started, I've tried to keep everyone on the up and up....I kept waiting, hoping that more flies would arrive! We ended up with 8 out of 12 recieved, and some really incredible ties made it in on this one......Some really missed out on this one!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Got mine. Great ties guys, and thanks for hosting d2elv. You did a nice job. Some guys really missed out. Can't wait to get back to the mountains to try some of these. Thanks again everyone.

Spanky