Fly Tying

Swap Box 4

I'm in

Oh wait, sorry i thought #5 was ready to go.

OK i am going back to the main swap page to hit refresh until the announcement shows up :)

Rick I do not think that any one who wants in this swap would be un able to provide you with a telephone number. Also maybe a post count rule like 400 posts. Or we could send mama ruggles to each house to verifly that the box is moving. She already knows where I live <_<

I don't have time to visit the site everyday, but if there is swap#5 PLEASE put my name in it. It was my idea to start it here on FTF to begin with.

Thanks,

David

Mozes we give you full credit in brigging the idea of the swap box to ftf.You will for sure be added to the next one.

Rick

If I miss the post when you start #5, I would like to be on the list as well also. I certainly have enjoyed the two I have been in on.

I would be glad to get in on Swap Box #5 BUT...only if I get the box after in a reasonable # of people after Bud. I am sick of getting shafted and hearing about how all this and that was in the box but for some reason it all disapears by the time it gets here. I and the other K,zoo guys are usually down the list aways and the last 2 times I swear it was the same stuff as the time before. If nothing else I say a pic should be posted of the box when it leaves each house then the next guy can see what they should be getting. Sorry, but this has been going on for a long time. The box was held up for over a month at one place or another more than once. Unless you get deployed by the government or an emergency arises then there is no excuse for a multi week hold up. I can deal with a week but a month? or 3 weeks? Thats BS and said perties should be called out on the floor. Last go around Bud had put a bunch of great stuff in the box, or that is what a few folks that got the box afterwards had said. By the 5th or 6th person the story had changed to a bunch of "craft store stuff" and all of the stuff Bud had put in was long gone way before it should have been.

All that being said, count me in.