Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

GET WELL SOON SD.

I just would like to say I hope Steeldrifter will be back soon and I hope the dental work wasn't too painfull.

GET WELL SOON.

Your Friend

OSD.

Thanks bob,i havent had the dental work yet that will be monday(getting six teeth pulled for a bridge)

I havent been on the site much for the last few days simply becuase i've had the flu sick.gif

Startin to feel better today but that figures,i'm feelin better just in time to go to the dentist and get my chompers yanked out sad.gif

SD

I havent even been outa bed since wends night and you want me to goto the store wink.gif

I will get a new batt tommorow will,i am startin to move around now so i'll be up and about by tommorow..........now i gotta go have the first smoke.gif in 3 days

BTW nice avitar laugh.gif i knew you missed me wub.gif

SD

They`re yankin SIX?!?!?!?! I don`t care how good my teeth would look, no dentist is pullin anything other than my wisdom teeth! -redneck

Keep livin', young Grayson

Wait 'til they give you your first root canal and make your mouth look like a jewelry store.

...and then there's the prostate.... bugeyes.gif

thankfully, i only have 2 more trips to the mouth doc. at least he said he would only need to see me 2 more times. thank god for dental ins. or i would be up a creek without a paddle for sure. hopefully i can get back to eating solid foods without the pain included soon! it really sucks to have to take aspirin to eat anything.

hope it all goes well SD

man shoe, you cant let the kid find out things for himself LOL. now he wont ever go to the doctor for a physical bugeyes.gif

Man lets not even get into the insurance/cost of this blink.gif

My health insurance is not that bad but the dental part of it SUCKS!!! this is going to cost me about $5500-6000 and my insurance only covers $500 per billing year!

Plus i just got a letter in the mail from my insurance saying they need more info from my dentist before they can put the claim through. Thats bs.gif i mean come on they are only picking up less than %10 of the bill and they are still bitchin about that?!?! mad.gif

SD

man you would have been beter off telling you din. you didnt have insur. and geting a cash rate . didnt mean to make it sound werst but i hate insur. and your rite that is bs.gif