Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sage8wt

Sage's Salmon Box

Alex Im in mid tie your wings are drying Ill have a pic in 20 minutes!!!

OK now I feel bad!!! my kids do not tie my flies..... Ya know I do not even tie my flies I buy them and sel them as mine :( I buy them all from anglerschoice.com and colmancreek flies.com I suck Im a fraud!!! :D :hyst:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Good Day,

Nice work Bob! Good to hear you are free to fish again! After all the rain we had last night (and up north too!) I am sure you will find salmon in good numbers on the right water.

O.K., so how do we get ridderbos sucked into this thread?! Ha ha...

Now, as far as Matt's lovely daughters are concerned... I think it is great that they sit with dad and tie. And they they get so worked up and excited to do it! The future of tying is in good hands. So when will your little ladies be tying at Mason Matt?

Steelie

O.K., so how do we get ridderbos sucked into this thread?! Ha ha...

speaking of the devil, he just called me as I was reading your post steelie. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: how is it that ridderbos does get sucked into everything once stuff starts hitting the fan. I couldn't agree with you more about teaching children how to tie. I think what d5 is able to share with his children is absolutely fantastic. I can only hope that I'm fortunate enough one day to have my offspring as enthusiastic as his about my hobbies and passions.

Good looking box of flies. Got me pumped up. I'm ready for some cooler weather and some cold steel.

You better keep it handcuffed to your wrist at all times:)

Chip

thanks, can't wait to deploy some of my little soldiers this weekend!

Little soldiers little man....... Steelie does sage drop his drawrs when you are not looking and say verry loudly "LOOK A BUMMBLE BEE!!!" just to get you to loolk his little man hood?????? How many time can I toss my lunch before I stop falling for that BS!!!!

Yes I drove through mancalona last week....we were going to stop and I was going to pose with a bent fly rod in my hands like I was fighting the fish but I was tired and took that on the fly.... Oh and ridderbos asks sage if there are any bubble bees around all of the time ........I think he likes to see the little guy!!!

yes i will be heading up that way for a weekend excursion.

on another note, its not the size of the worm...errr 'san juan' worm its how you wiggle it.

yes i will be heading up that way for a weekend excursion.

on another note, its not the size of the worm...errr 'san juan' worm its how you wiggle it.

Bob, if that's what you want to believe, feel free. But...I'm sorry Alisha!!! :P

Mrs. Day5

Good Day,

I'm with you Mr. and Mrs. D5... My woman says she is very happy... she really likes ten wts.... hahahaha

That is kind aof a fun sculpture...

Good Luck Sage, hope you find the pods!

Steelie

Yea that is a cool sculpture. The last time I saw it it was a rainbow I was surprised to see the brookie