Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fly time

water cooler

Well I have not always been the most upright citizen, but I have been making honest efforts to redeem my self lately, I have had my drivers liscense suspended for sometime now, and recently paid over $500 dollars to get them back, just to find out they were gonna take em for another year, even though I paid all of my debts, well today I had to go 3 hrs away and turn myself in on a driving suspended 2nd offence charge that I have had, my ex brother in law is an assistant prosicuter where I went and set this whole thing up for me, well he screwed me once I got there, went like this

I called a few days before thinking it was another ticket I had to pay and he informed me it was a capius, no prob he said just bring $500 dollares with ya and Ill speak with the magistrate for ya and well get this taken care of. BS, I get there he comes up to me and my father and says hi and shakes our hand and dissappers, then the magistrate says come with me, she then proceeds to tell me that it has to be $4000 dollars cash :huh: well we had a check and she finnally takes it and releases me on that bond, I tried to call my ex brother in law and see just what the heck happend, he then gets s%*&&y with me and says he stuck his neck out to keep me outta jail <_< , Yeah right I said, it was the 4 grand and you had nothing to do with it, he then cusses me and hangs up.

I am so mad and stressed out right now I dont know what to do, I just the cop misses my court date and this all gets dropped, also stuck wih a court appointed attorney :( so I have a feeling this is not gonna go well. I try to redeem my self and it just comes back to bite me in the butt.

Sorry to dump my troubles on you all but I had to get this off my shoulders.

Dude, that sucks! Hang in there though and things will work themselves out. I don't mean to add to sh*t hitting the fan here, but the whole time I was reading your post all I could think about was "My Name is Earl"

Its easier to get into the system than it is to get out. . The old saying applies, "If you do good, good things will happen." Your time will come, keep your chin up and it will all work out.

$4000 thats a whopper bond for a misdemeanor :ripped: If you were going to work stick to that story tell the judge that you gotta work and take care of family you're sorry bla bla bla and hope for the best. In michigan if you get caught DWLS then your Ops is gone another year. Its a vicious circle :wallbash: If you were going fishing your screwed also it matters "sometimes" if you were stopped for a moving vio. or if a cop just recognized you and knew were were suspended.

GODD LUCK!

Here is the Sh!$$y thing when I got that ticket I was coming back from my bosses house to get some money to make it through the work week, I was working 2 jobs, and lost em both over this, not to mention all of my tools, a fly rod that my grandpa got me for Christmas, and a bunch of clothes, cause I was pretty much livin outta my car at the time, they would not let me get anything outta my car till I paid the $75 dollar tow bill, which I only had 20 bucks to my name at the time.

Wow that does suck better get on the horn with friends and family cause the impound fee goes up daily anywhere from $10-$90 a day

Forgot the ticket which started the misery wasnt recent..... Wow That now sucks more than before. Good news is when you see the judgeyou get your bond back less fines and costs...... sorry trying to make light of you issue

Again Good Luck!!

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Thanks, I think I might have a good idea though, I will know when my hearing is before the trooper will, then one of my buddies is gonna try to schedual the fella to come to his school on that day at the hearing time to do a drug seminar, thus meaning he will miss the court hearing and all charges will be dropped, just hope it works. :dunno:

You seem to be a really good guy who fell into some crud. Stay a good guy and you'll see your way clear of this misery.

Thanks Madkasel, yeah Im the kinda guy that will give ya the shirt off my back no questions asked till ya do me wrong, I just had a bad run of luck and some serious finincial problems, but now I am trying to repay my debts, and it seems like it is just hurtin me more than its helpin me, oh well Im sure that the good Lord has a plan for me, and this is just the hard part of it.

oh well Im sure that the good Lord has a plan for me, and this is just the hard part of it.

You are darn straight about that. Remember, the Lord won't give you anything you can't handle and that should be comfort enough.