Fly Tying
colbyjack

outdoor scenery today

I just love your technique, making magical mystical looking scenes. It's amazing what someone with skill can do with a camera. Truly incredible.

Graham

Hey Bart,

Man, you sure have some hot photos on your web site!!! I enjoyed admiring the scenes you captured in the mountains, as well as the photos of Japanese Imperial Gardens

Cheers,

Graham

Thanks Graham! I've enjoyed the outdoors my whole life and kept felling this desire to capture what I was seeing somehow. I finally broke down and bought a decent camera a couple years ago. Now it's all about learning how to use the thing! I'm learning it's just like everything else though... lots of baby steps :) I just got back from Japan and the Imperial Gardens were impressive! I'm glad you liked them.

bart

Thanks Graham - this is my favorite time of the year for making pictures - the cool nights make for some great morning mist and the light is perfect. Now if I can just figure out what all those buttons on the camera are for.

Today Sunday,

Arrived at the coast before 6 o`clock.

Fly in the water,before sun up.

post-4230-1157895983_thumb.jpgpost-4230-1157896023_thumb.jpg

no sign of Trout.post-4230-1157896317_thumb.jpg

A litle Sandeel tok my fly.post-4230-1157896541_thumb.jpg

post-4230-1157896586_thumb.jpg[attachmentid=5655

My friend casting

:dunno: Tcr

post-4230-1157896618_thumb.jpg

I agree, I love Asian food! I think I see some satay and hot peanut sauce action going on.

Thanks Peterjay, that pic was a quick snap shot taken from the top of a tour bus in NYC a couple of months ago, but I really like the geometric designs. I think it was a lucky shot.