Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
harleyhunter

Hatches Interviews

Hey Everyone,

As you all know I have been doing some interviews for Hatches. I would like to get some feedback on who you guys would like to see interviewed in the coming months. Please if you also can provide me with some contact info or atleast head me in the right direction all help is appreciated. If you do have contact info please don't post it on this post or anywhere public without permission, pm or email [email protected] it to me to keep his or her info private and respected.

Thank you very much and I hope you all continue to enjoy Hatches and the interviews.

-Sam

With the Shewey article recently, what about doing the alternate east coast perspective with Bob Veverka?

Another idea would be to see about getting an interview with Bob and Nelda Bordern of Hareline Dubbing?

I'd also like to see some of the members here interviewed - some of the highly experienced guys and some of the guys who learned most of what they know through the site I'd find that very interesting.

Sean about interviewing other members I feel and agree with a friend who told me this about the same idea, its like kissing your sister. If someone wants to know something from a member I suggest to pm or email them. I wanna keep the interviews about the well known tyers out there that you will most likely will never get to interview or pick there brain on a technique or style of fishing there flies.

Great suggestion but not what I'm looking for. I had AK Best number somewhere but can't seem to find it. I think he would be a great candidate.

No OLB I am not interviewing you!!! :P

-Sam

I personally would like to see Randall Kaufmann interviewed!!

And by the way, where Im from aint nuthin wrong with kissin yer sister!!

And by the way, where Im from aint nuthin wrong with kissin yer sister!!

Yeah we know all about you and your kind in WV! :blink: Damn inbreeds.

I'd love to hear from AK

I am really interested in Craig Mathews, specifically the work he does to manufacture/prepare materials for sale.

I know this was in a magazine over the winter, but I really wanted to learn more from him

How about one of these celebs I see every now and then in TV, fishin some tre' fasionable river with the famous guide, or the guide who takes the Celebs

David Letterman fishes, If you want to fly me to his ranch in MT I'll camp out in front of the place until he gives in