Fly Tying

For everyone in the bass and panfish swap

Hey yall, I was wonderin if maybe, when you sent your flies in to either the panfish swap or the bass swap, you could send an extra fly or two, for a friend of mine who wants to get into fly fishin really big. He is a member on this forum, who guys by TimR. He wants to get into fly fishin, and I`m gonna tie him a bunch of flies, but I was thinkin maybe if yall wanted to, yall could tie up a few for him. Yall don`t have to, and this is somethin you would be doin voluntarily, so don`t feel like you have to, but I think he would really appreciate it. Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey Redneck,

Are you looking for trout flies? Let me know and I will try to toss a couple extra in.

Fliegenfischer

i have already sent you half my stash! Tie him a few yourself! laugh.gif I guess I could tie one or two extra, but I refuse to keep stocking your boxes!! biggrin.gif How you gonna learn if you never tie these patterns?! wink.gif Geesh!

Gosh, you`re such a whiner BDH. That`s all you ever do, whine, whine, whine. Maybe you just need to grow some balls. hubbard.gif Just playin bud. Thanks for what you`re sendin me. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Fine "Rookie of the year" you guys picked.

How about "panhandler of the year" bs.gif But I'm just asking for my friend..... dunno.gif baby.gif

Hey guys. I really appreciate it. Like Red said, I want to get into fly fishing really big because it seems like alot of fun and a while back I did manage to catch a 3lb Largemouth on my fly rod so that was real fun. Thanks alot and I will gladly accept trout flies as well because I am going on a trout fishing trip to the streams in east tennessee this summer. Thanks a million, I really really appreciate it.-Tim

Hey Tim

Holler at me when you come to east TN....I know a lot of good places to fish around here

just making more work for me...hey red, how about you post or pm you address to the fellas willing to donate a few and let them send it to you....afraid they may get lost in the dividing of the swap flies....

Good idea. How about just anyone who wants to help Tim out, and send him bass, bream, crappie, or trout flies, sends me a PM, and I`ll reply to it with my address. Sound like plan? Alright! Thanks! Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

Hey fliegenfischer. I dont know if I will be able to because dad kinda already has his mind set on staying in a cabin near a stream and fishing like that. Thanks for the offer though.-Tim