Fly Tying
finhunter

London Ontario Flyfishing?

Hey Guy's!

I am being sent to Labatt's Brewery in London Ontario next week. I'll be there all week and was wondering if it would be worth taking my gear with me, in case I get a day of free time. Is there any easy access public fishing areas around there? What is the price of the Non-Resident anglers liscence? Anyway any advice would be great.

Thanks, FH :yahoo:

Non-resident Conservation license is US $39.00.

I'm not to familiar with the area, but I bet you can find some small mouth fishing there somewhere.

stop into jays fly shop or drop an email. ive got a buddy that swears that theres no better smallmouth fishery than the thames river, your going to have to google up a map, i think its just outside of london.

member Matokuwapi is based there. I know she fishes smallmouths in the Thames river. There are also largemouth in that area and heard something about walleye in the river too. Certainly carp. I know also that you can fish right in the city. None of this is from experience just what a I have read mostly from Matokuwapi. Sounds like you should bring a rod along.

Most definetly bring your rod!!! I will be on afternoons next week, but will help out in anyway that I can. PM sent with phone number.

Art