Fly Tying
majestyja

your trophy fish fly swap

Got all your guy's flies last night, I can't wait to catch a trophy of my own on theese flies. Thanks again to all who tyed and to Dustin for hosting :headbang:

Im glad they are startin to come in, great ties in this bunch, and I was more than happy to host this one!!!

Thanks guys for all the flies that I recieved for hosting this one!!!!

Dustin.

Received mine yesterday also and they were Great!! Thank's Dustin for hosting this fine swap.. and to everyone who tied.. great job!

My batch was in the mailbox when I got home. This is the first batch I have recieved from a swap. Boy are these things great. One thing I have noticed, I tie really big flies.

Randy

Are you serious!!!! if so, Illsend you another set, I did end up with a few extras, and you really should have this set of flies, they are nice!!! This pisses me off to no end, that is a federal felony!!!! I even taped up your package, cause you sent me a used one!!! please pm me your addy, and Ill get em out ASAP.

Im so sorry this happend to you!!!

Dustin.

Got the flies on tue. Very nice flies everyone!! :headbang:

I have to give a special thanks to Letemgo. I told you i wanted one of those orange bh buggers for steely fishing. we'll i went out on wed. and caught my first ever big brown with it!!(not a steely but just as cool in my book). Thanks Ray

IPB Image

Thanks for gettin this one started Majestyja!

Thanks again everyone for such a great box of flies.

And thanks a ton Flytime for hostin this one

I hope you get your flies soon fcflyguy.

chris

That is a BEAUTIFUL brown trout, Chris! :clapping: I read your posting and was smiling ear to ear :D...it is just so cool to hear that you caught such a nice fish the first day you used the fly. Thanks for posting the photo of your fish. You made my day!

Merle - Sorry to hear that your set of flies was lost/stolen. I will include a replacement in the next swap that we are both in.